Red Sea Nopox

nicodim55

Hello, I just started using the Red Sea no pox last week. I wanted to know if anyone knows how long it takes to notice Nitrates go down? Also, my water was crystal clear before using Nopox and now it's a bit cloudy. Does it make the water cloudy? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
Saw your other thread... I don't have experience with the product but I'm going to bump this for ya!

reefer gladness

Hey thanks for the Bump:) I'm surprise no one in this forum have any experience with NoPox:( that can chime in

The use of products like this is generally discouraged as it does not fix the underlying problem. A mature aquarium with a sufficient amount of live rock, that is not overstocked, not being overfed and receiving regular water changes will remove nitrates naturally.

The best advice you've given on the other thread is to dis-continue use and perform a series of water changes.

nicodim55

The use of products like this is generally discouraged as it does not fix the underlying problem. A mature aquarium with a sufficient amount of live rock, that is not overstocked, not being overfed and receiving regular water changes will remove nitrates naturally.

The best advice you've given on the other thread is to dis-continue use and perform a series of water changes.

Wait are you telling me that I gave advice on the other thread? Actually, I'm the one seeking advice:)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

nicodim55