Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Hello everyone,

Your corals are so nice,also i thrived any SPS corals in my aquarium tank,it looks like beautiful ocean,but it is not better than yours,i need to hard work for they

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

Wolffman64

Hi All,
And here is my RSM250 as it is right now. It will be pulled apart in 3 weeks time for a move to a new house (and later upgrade to RSM500):

Wolffman64

Gorgeous leathers there!

Thanks, they are looking forward to the move to a new tank soon, since they are getting soo big.

The frogspawn and the flowerpot are starting to send out these 15cm long tentacles, burning each other, and I can't be asked to do a rescape of the rocks with 2 weeks to go before the move...

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Impressive artillery that frogspawns got! Change the flow direction and that'll mess with its ability to get the other coral.

Alan

youngnemo

I just updated a new video of my red sea max tank on youtube. take a look and feel free to leave a comment or even a thumbs up :)

[video=youtube;jdaEmC7vdDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdaEmC7vdDg[/video]