Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

MatthewJ

awesome tank shots! I really hope to one day have a tank as nice as these. I look at all the money in livestock in these tanks and I know it will be a while for me, but I'll get these eventually:)

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
bolletje - :welcomera to Reef Sanctuary and the RSM Club! Beautiful SPS tank! Are you running the stock lights or metal halide?

bolletje

Reefmack: We are just running on the standard stock lights. I have a idea of putting in some leds, in the feeding part of the top. But stil searching for the type of leds and reflectors.

bolletje - :welcomera to Reef Sanctuary and the RSM Club! Beautiful SPS tank! Are you running the stock lights or metal halide?

alphasierra

Nice tank LimoMan. It's nice to see someone else has a blue hippo tang in their RSM like myself.
Regarding pictures in a thread your almost there. In photo bucket, under the album page move your mouse over a picture and four links will appear underneath. Select the bottom link, IMG code (this will copy the link address) and simply paste it into your message.

LimoMan

Alphasierra, thanks for the tip! The hippo is awesome, I deal with a lfs in South Jersey and that guy tells me the Tang will last at least a year to two in the RSM. When I get the RSM 250, I will just transfer the hippo into that tank. Ok, now I am going to try and re-paste the pics.

LimoMan

RSM2008035.jpg

RSM2008033.jpg

RSM2008001.jpg

LimoMan

I know, sorry about doubleduece's reappearance due to my error. The fish are great, I intend to move the Hippo to my RSM 250 (when available). The torch tang is my personal favorite...constantly grazing the rock and sand! This is a great forum for "all" SW enthusiasts, well done! :thumber:

doubleduece

No worries:winner: I enjoy lookn at my tank, whomever's post it may turn up on:whip: :clink:

Limoman Your tank is lookn awesome!!!! Bout time for some acan's

Back me up REEFMACK

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
LimoMan - I'm not a member of the tang police, but I'm glad you said something about the tang before the TP hoard descended on you! :)

doubleduece - Acans rock!

LimoMan

TP, too funny! When I get some acans I will post some pics...maybe Saturday if it doesn't snow! :snowski: