Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Dentoid - Thanks - there are lots of nice RSM's around, and new ones always being born! Same with all other tanks of all sizes. They're all a bit like paintings done by different artists.

ab420 - thanks. Yes - I have a lot packed in there LOL! At times I think too much, especially when I get an urge to get something new, and at the same time trying to limit aggression between corals.

SeahorseBT - I guess it's a combination of camera and lighting. After seeing your look I went down and took one after the MH shut off - under just my 420/460 actinics. Not quite as sexy looking as yours LOL!

FTSSm11_17_08.jpg

I was hoping to get the Acans still open, but mine seem to deflate pretty quickly after the MH bulb goes off. And at the same time my brain swells up even more and gets a hairy look with all of its feeders out. Corals are weird!

SeahorseBT

Your is pretty sexy too. Here is a pic of the LPS that got moved into the 46. I hope you don't mind me posting here.
Tanks311.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
SeahorseBT - no problem, especially since you're also an RSM owner! I'll have to wait till I get home to see the LPS pic though - Photobucket is blocked here at work. :(

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Nice update Majoy! You're close to running out of coral space too!
getting close to running out of coral space too! You just need a high dollar acan on that rock on the middle bottom. :)

christ102

SeahorseBT - I'm considering the tek t5 for my rsm. But don't want to take away from the aesthetics of the tank. Can you post a FTS that includes the fixture? Your tanks looks awesome

Last edited:

mrfishy

hi folk
i have put a few more sps corals in the top of my reef
the ones i put in a few months ago have grown and coloured up nicely

IMG_5327_1.jpg