Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Witfull

Yeah,,,usually,,,its poor/no QT that results in massive die outs. corals are a diff critter.....they kill or die depending on the conditions. but fish,,,,one bad fish can wipe out a tank.....ive seen horror storys,,,,,,10k's of losses cause of one "oh. it looks fine" fish.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
How about an Easter Island look - little faces with big noses could be carved in each rock? But, that might look more like Mount Rushmore, unless you carve the rock into pillars. :LOL:

Witfull

i saw one tank that was done in Roman Ruins......that was so cool. he had a thin wall of rock from top to bottom in the back, with the Roman ruins in front.....looked like Vesuvius just swallowed Pompeii.

Arreola

Update on my RSM.
RSMOctober72008.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Love that Flame angel! The tank looks like it has escaped any major diatom or hair algae phases so far - looking good Arreola!

grandy

Arreola: Gorgeous tank! It's really looking great!! I love your rock work!

doubleduece: Your RSM is beautiful. Wow, your corals are impressive! Very, very nice!!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Latest FTS, after moving things around in the front to make room for the new Aussie Acans.

FTSSm11_16_08-1.jpg

Still not totally happy with the new layout, but I never am! :)

doubleduece

reefmack

Still not totally happy with the new layout, but I never am!

WHY I OUGHTA!!!!!!! Yor tank looks AWESOME, with a capital HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

seahorseBT I love the scoly.....Looks like you have some sort of chalice coral at the lower left of your tank, is this true, if so what kind. I am having a hard time finding a place for mine to be happy...BTW your tank looks GREAT..:swmfish:

SeahorseBT

Thats doubleduece. I am not sure what kind of chalice it is. I hear they like low light so I put it low. It is already encrusting after about a month now.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
SeahorseBT - the tank looks awesome! What lights are you running now? was that pic under actinics I assume?

SeahorseBT

No actinics, the camera makes it look very blue. I have a 24" TEK T5 fixture with 1 aquablue 2 actinic plus and one pure actinic. I'll try to get an accurate pic. Check out my 46 gallon LPS tank chronicle where you can see all my LPS corals moved.