Red Sea Max 130d For Sale In London

Hello, I am selling my Silver Red Sea Max 130d after upgrading to a 4 foot tank and am based in Lewisham, SE London. The tank is just under 10 months old.

I have replaced the noisy stock skimmer with a Tunze 9002 nano skimmer and added a SteveT Media Basket and an upgraded Skimmer Collection Cup to fit in the back chamber.

I have also removed the test-tube holder under the front lid so as to be able to add an aquaray 500 light strip to add to the T5's light output, (aquaray strip not included in this sale). The T5's were changed two months ago. and have another 6 months of use

The photo's showcase the current set up but the sale only includes the tank and cabinet, skimmer, media basket and cup, stock heater, fan, stock pumps and stock lights and a strip of blue led's. (The rack and livestock are being transferred to my new tank along with the vortech and aquaray you can see in the picture).

£380 ovno - available from 15th July.

(Viewing before by appointment)

You can check out my RSM experience by visiting my main tank thread below

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 45
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 43
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 43
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 43
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 43

tnwillia

If you can't sell it Fraser turn it into a seahorse/pipefish tank. Good luck and looking foward to pictures of your new system!