Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
See those two eggs on the lower left... kinda diagonal to one another? Yep, those!

Those two are mine. Make sure you keep track! Put a dot on them with a magic marker or something.

:laughroll

:LOL:

I wonder if they'll be big enough to wear collars when they hatch... :laughroll

deaclauderdale

Congratulations Doni and many blessings as I know it is very time consuming to raise clowns. By the way add me to the list of those wanting a pair.:drooool:

lcstorc

Barb
What if those 2 don't make it? Are you willing to accept another or does it have to be those 2? :)

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Congratulations Doni and many blessings as I know it is very time consuming to raise clowns. By the way add me to the list of those wanting a pair.:drooool:

Sure!
Hummm... To be sure I don't forget, I started a "Who gets pick of the litter" on the very first post of this thread.
Anyone on the list (in order) will have first refusal rights.

kathywithbirds

Go fishies!!! Looks like the carpet is keeping an eye on them too.

BTW, how do you feel about shipping the lil ones? When they're nice and big adn strong of course. If you'd rather not, I completely understand. Never shipped babies before. Lil' Al (hybrid tang) and all the inverts I had shipped did good.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
I've shipped a lot in the past... corals, shrimp and fish with no issues. Ohhh chaeto too! LOL~
There is always a risk but I would offer an Arrive Alive Guarantee.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
They have EYES!!!

2nd spawn @ 4 days old
200806122ndspawnat4daysold.jpg

BarbMazz

Little eyes! Awesome!

I can see the eyes of my two little fishies... right there in the lower left corner!

Lynn <sigh> if fate is not kind to my Bottom Left Two Diagonal eggs I will sadly <gladly> accept two other fry.

Doni, I think it's time for you to slip those collars on! They might get away! :eek:h: ;)

vdituri

Ah youth, the hope, the promise, the budding superstars!

Did you do that count by hand or use some program? :columbo:

Gina

RS STAFF
Great pic Doni!
They're really beginning to look like something now. Cute eyes! LOL

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Little eyes! Awesome!

I can see the eyes of my two little fishies... right there in the lower left corner!

Lynn <sigh> if fate is not kind to my Bottom Left Two Diagonal eggs I will sadly <gladly> accept two other fry.

Doni, I think it's time for you to slip those collars on! They might get away! :eek:h: ;)

LOL Barb :D

Ah youth, the hope, the promise, the budding superstars!

Did you do that count by hand or use some program? :columbo:

Hehehe... I used PaintBrush and counted by hand.

Gina - thanks! :)

Stacef

Congrats Doni, I dont know how I missed this!!

Cute little eyes, 215, wow! Can't wait to see the little guys pull through!

Triggerjay

Great idea Doni.. LOL. I was always wondering how people counted all their eggs. I would read where people said their fish laid 342 eggs and I was like "How the heck could anyone count that many eggs without going crosseyed".... now we need to write an egg counter program!

Jason

Frankie

RS STAFF
Doni's going to be rich! :D
I feel i am being neglected here. I posted dibs in your thread way before those ladies! But thats ok, I can be a gentleman and come after. :) Awesome video btw! Wow!

Jason25

Doni, I would like a pair as well if you have enough after taking care of those ahead of me. Good luck mommy!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Doni's going to be rich! :D
I feel i am being neglected here. I posted dibs in your thread way before those ladies! But thats ok, I can be a gentleman and come after. :) Awesome video btw! Wow!

My apologies Frankie! That is exactly why I am keeping track. :look: I'm sure they won't mind me putting you in the right place.

I know I have a lot to learn yet but I REALLY hope I can keep a large % of the little guys alive. High larvae deaths can happen a lot from what I've been reading...

Jason25 - I'll add your name.