Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

SeaMunky

Hey Doni.....wow to think its been 3 years Ive been following yer breeding, almost from the beginning....Congrats on the awesome success youve had....I hope all is well...
Have you figured out how to get a pair to me in Canada yet?..lol...If so I still want them!..

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Re: Snowcasso Pair

Thanks everyone! :)

Here is a photo of "Duece" when he was a male back in 2010. He is over 2 years old now.
I named him Duece since his father was Uno. LOL~

I have paired up a large female Snowcasso (from my main Picasso x Picasso pair) with "Duece" a male Snowcasso (from Snowcasso x WC Percula).

5-2-10Snowcassopair.jpg

5-2-10Snowcassopair2.jpg

DEO glass

wow doni!, cant wait to see what beautiful little babbies those 2 make.....i would love to pick your brain sometime on a few clownfish questions..

Woodstock

RS STAFF

OZGUN

Dear Doni,
I would like to start my words with big, very big thanks. I am still reading your experiences. You are angel of many of us. The details, photos... I am still in page 36 and learning. However I would like to share your experiences with my friends. If you allow me to translate your notes to Turkish and share them in our form, many of the people will thanks you too. If it is ok, I will share your notes under your name and the addres of your web page. I am waiting your answer to start translating. Thank you very much again and again.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Dear Doni,
I would like to start my words with big, very big thanks. I am still reading your experiences. You are angel of many of us. The details, photos... I am still in page 36 and learning. However I would like to share your experiences with my friends. If you allow me to translate your notes to Turkish and share them in our form, many of the people will thanks you too. If it is ok, I will share your notes under your name and the addres of your web page. I am waiting your answer to start translating. Thank you very much again and again.

Certainly. You may share the information. I am thrilled that it is helpful to you!

MarvinsReef

I'm going through the thread and just in awe of the breeding pairs. I also looked at the pics your FB. are those the your current breeders for Picasso's atm? along with the ORA A's?

Uno has a mate
Deuce has mate
Adam has a mate
Eve has a mate

sounds about right? LoL

Woodstock

RS STAFF
I'm going through the thread and just in awe of the breeding pairs. I also looked at the pics your FB. are those the your current breeders for Picasso's atm? along with the ORA A's?

Uno has a mate
Deuce has mate
Adam has a mate
Eve has a mate

sounds about right? LoL

LOL~ Close. ;)
Many times after a pair spawns and when the fry are large enough to see coloration (@2 mo), I may change their mate. But yes, I have all of those mature fish still :)

MarvinsReef

LOL~ Close. ;)
Many times after a pair spawns and when the fry are large enough to see coloration (@2 mo), I may change their mate. But yes, I have all of those mature fish still :)
ahhh.. are you trying to get a certain pattern? which pattern is your favorite atm?

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Snowcassos, cheek spots and any others with dark markings in the white. Many grade B's mature to be awesome looking fish.

lcstorc

Thank you Doni!! My babies arrived safely and are currently acclimating. Darn things are so wiggly I haven't gotten a decent pic yet but Carlos (Danielle's fiance) keeps trying.

MarvinsReef

Snowcassos, cheek spots and any others with dark markings in the white. Many grade B's mature to be awesome looking fish.
very nice! looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

who produces the best looking Picasso's from your pairs atm? and/or which pair do you see producing what you're looking for in the future?

I will also be pickin' up some B's for my clownfish/anemone tank so I'm very interested on how the B's will look given some time. :)

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Thank you Doni!! My babies arrived safely and are currently acclimating. Darn things are so wiggly I haven't gotten a decent pic yet but Carlos (Danielle's fiance) keeps trying.

You are most welcome Lynn! Very nice pair your husband picked out :thumbup: I'm hope you are delighted! Merry Christmas!! :dance:

lcstorc

Not great pics. These guys are really wiggly. They are now in the tank just wiggling away. The hawkfish showed some interest at first but then decided to ignore them. Good thing because the hawk would have been put in time-out.
388875_331912016823703_100000147231137_1491884_1863742041_n.jpg

386632_331920976822807_100000147231137_1491907_1839195811_n.jpg

374881_331911796823725_100000147231137_1491883_689179988_n.jpg