Ready...Set...Show

hitdwight

Hello Forum Members. I am new to the hobby and the forum and want to take this time to introduce myself and my tank. I started my fowlr 150 gal project in September 2014. I wanted to share a couple pics of the setup but the site wants me to have 5 posts to do that...sooo..since this is my first post there is not much else to do but say hello.

The tank is fish only with live rock.

Thanks

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

Just click on a few post in this subforum & welcome some other to RS & you will have 5 post in a few clicks :) Look forward to seeing your new tank ! sidebar - we have almost no spammers & the forum software doing this need 5 post thing really helps

Dracko

Welcome.:wave: Wish someone had told me this, there are lots of threads, and lots of topics. This means you can get those opportunities to post. Also, the same goes for threads. We all welcome your questions and ideas. Because of this I have learned things I didn't even know I needed to know.:celebrate: