RBT looking very sad

Steve Lane

I`ts been great for months, always big and plump and healthy looking but for the last couple of months it`s looking like a rag-mop!
All perams are fine.anemone.jpg

Little Fishy

Are you feeding it? I feed mine once a week with a piece of raw prawn. Also have you changed your lighting? or the water flow at all. How often are you doing a water change? Since I have been doing a 2x weekly water change (due to diatoms) my anemone has never looked better. With the green hair algae on your rocks it may be that you need to do more regular water changes.... I am only a newbie but this is what I found helped for me when I nearly killed mine... I have had mine for 2 years now.

I`ts been great for months, always big and plump and healthy looking but for the last couple of months it`s looking like a rag-mop!
All perams are fine.View attachment 45233
More info is needed to help you. A detailed list of your parameters to start. I'm no expert on reefing myself but it's been my experience that without these parameters not many people will chime in. Hopefully we can help get your nem back in shape.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk