BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
The "Question of the week" for this week is:

201205RedPlanet.jpg

Red Planet SPS coral - Acropora sp
by luisgo

What's your favorite CORAL, and why?

It can be a CORAL you currently have, had in the past, would like to have or simply LIKE for whatever reason. Tell us all about it and if you have a picture of yours post it up :)

Brandon78

Im a fan of hammers and frogspawns. Dont have any yet, but soon! Looking forward to seeing all these pics!!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
One of my all time favorite is the one I picked for the photo of this week picture.

Red Planet - Tabling Acro - Acropora sp
pH Range 8.0-8.4
Scientific Name Acropora sp.
Difficulty Moderate
Specific Gravity Range 1.022-1.026
Water Movement Moderate to High
Common Name Red Planet Table Coral Frag
Light Intensity High

This coral has been on my "Must Have" list since before it was even released a few years back.

luisgo

BigAl, thanks for using my photo of the Red Planet. My tank is a mix of soft, LPS and SPS. The Red Planet is my favorite of the SPS. Love the color!

jpsika08

I love most SPS species, specially Acros, I think they give a eye pleasure because of their colors and shapes.

lbiminiblue

The "Question of the week" for this week is:

201205RedPlanet.jpg

Red Planet SPS coral - Acropora sp
by luisgo

What's your favorite CORAL, and why?

It can be a CORAL you currently have, had in the past, would like to have or simply LIKE for whatever reason. Tell us all about it and if you have a picture of yours post it up :)
My torch coral, he has the bright green color strain, he opens up huge at around 4 pm, and he just seems to 'flourish' probly the happiest coral in my tank

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
My favorites are the ones you can see actually eating their dinner. My ruby red blastomussa is my favorite. Duncans and acans are pretty close second.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Wow tough question. Love the favias. Big lover of birdsnest sps. But many zoas r too awesome as well as some chalice. Ooh hydno. Dude there's no way to narrow that list.

........I have nothing intelligent left to say.

ReefLady

Staff member
Gonna have to go with the euphylliids. Here's are a couple old favorites. The green torch was mine, the frogspawn wasn't.

3grfrog9898web.jpg

3GRTORCH5157.jpg

I need gills

Has been struck by the ban stick
4ce8f4a7-bc30-8b68.jpg
Has to be my scuba stevo euphyllia hybrid, dam turbos makin it recede lol
4ce8f4a7-bd8b-c66f.jpg
still receded actinic style I need to get a water cam and take a pic when it's happy