• Yes

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Yes and no

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

Wolffman64

In the beginning of the hobby, they are really nice and lively with their movements. Further in, you do realise that they are a weed that likes to take over the tank.....

Hardy is just part of the truth, impossible to get rid of is closer to the truth!

Iamonlyme

I love ours we use it as part of the filtration in a nano since they thrive in less than perfect water conditions they however do grow like weeds but that is not always a bad thing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newjack

I like them because its affordable extra movement in the tank. Now I am going to ask this on here but if I don't get any responses ill open a thread. We have been having the all four season in a week type weather and yesterday it was 75 in the house so I turned on the AC. Well I forgot to turn the heat back on as it went down to 30 outside and 55 in the house. I get up and my pulsing xenia are not as spread out as usual. There still pulsing and color is good but there all straight up and slow. Did the temp drop do this? is it normal? or could it be something else?

Coralz

I'll post a pic tomorrow but I have a nice mix of RedSea and Blue UMI. I'm curently looking for silver tip waving hands. They have the tan long stems and pulse.