• Yes

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Yes and no

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

tnwillia

Sorry, IMHO they are weeds to be eradicated "IF" possible. People who sell these as "starter" coral..... well, I'm not going there.

DesertOrchid

I like them but they can become quite noxious. Stinks to high heaven when they are out of the water too and can also make the aquarium water smell if the charcoal isn't renewed regular. Still a very nice coral especially for beginners.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
They r interesting enough early on. However they really get to growing and removal can only be accomplished by removing the rock they r on. They grow back even if you leave just a scrap.

........welcome to my mind

engineer goby

I like them and as someone suggested to me I keep it on a rock at the top of the tank so if it starts to get out of hand it's easy to remove.

DesertOrchid

They r interesting enough early on. However they really get to growing and removal can only be accomplished by removing the rock they r on. They grow back even if you leave just a scrap.

Unless the tank warms up to 84 like mine did last summer and they dissolved and never came back :( They do say if any survive that kind of warmth that they become more resilent after that. One mans 'weeds' is another ones 'flowers.' *L*

dmatt88

Oh ya. If nitrates climb too high they disappear too. Not that id know that from personal experience ......:D

brandon

I love my white pom poms they add movement to the tank. Sure I drag about 10 stalks a month but I dont mind it.

yankieman

I will let you know after I have had some for awhile ,, but I have always like the looks of them in other tanks,,

steved13

PREMIUM
They're are nice enough to look at, but if I was to start a new tank I wouldn't add them, for the reasons already mentioned.

Tokalosh

I like them, and I can tell you that they are very hardy indeed.
As you can see mine like to share the same space as my BTA with out any ill effects to them whatsoever.

_MG_3624.jpg

Tok

Doogle

I like the ones that pulsate a lot, just keep them on a rock they cant move off from easily