PSU’s Peninsula

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
F4B33192-17CA-42BE-82A7-CE7EF5A4E1EC.jpeg Well long time since I’ve updated but the tank is just now coming around to where I think it’s settling out. Been through some uglies, brown hair Algae, then some dinos cape because the nutrients are zero. Trying to bring the alk down now. Have a bunch of corals coming in this week and the 5 wrasses in QT will be ready next week as well!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Just added my battle box today, man I forgot how long it takes to properly intake new frags!

Also got my new par meter and g5 diffusers in. Now I know how the lighting system is performing.

Time to start adding corals!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
So JF solar flare, ice and fire, myagi and a Hawkins. Had to go get some old schoolers!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Going to pick up so phyto and rotifers today that I’m planning to add to the tank. 3 16oz phyto, 2 16oz rotifers.

Does anyone else dose these? Feel there is a big benefit to be had? For me, I’m looking to build up a good population of the little pods and rotifers to hopefully keep bad algae away. Fingers crossed but my rock swap has been successful to date!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
564DE967-7C49-44DE-AB48-FF04CEE2CDB4.jpeg Got one coral responding to the new setup favorably! Hate this sideways upload - @Travis - this a setting we can change/update?

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
No water yet, plumbing it isn’t straight forward so deciding a plan,

Get these in today from Battlecorals

CCCEFF4A-74FB-4EE3-B71D-1DEFAA83A9A4.jpeg

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
He just had 25% off for Black Friday. Al of the above for $600 was a steal