Problems posting pictures from my iphone

Acanman

Hey guys. Im getting "This is not a valid image file" every time i try to post a pic. Anyone know whats going on?

Acanman

They are existing photos in my library. And i didnt have problems before....i went thru the forum settings and found that theres an app you need to share photos after the first 20 photos. I bought the app but still no dice

robboh

Unsure regards posting via TapaTalk (I didnt know the ReefSanctuary forum allowed hosted pics?)

On the iphone / ipad, I take the photo, and use the Photobucket app to upload to photobucket, and then copy the IMG link address.
I then just paste that IMG link address into the ReefSanctuary forum message (either in browser, or in Tapatalk)

Singlefin

I think tapatalk can host the pic too. I switch between tapatalk and photobucket. I haven't had any problems using iPhone or iPad. Are your OS up to date?

465fbf97-1887-59c7.jpg

This pic is tapatalk hosted.

Part of me is salty...,

Acanman

Unsure regards posting via TapaTalk (I didnt know the ReefSanctuary forum allowed hosted pics?)

On the iphone / ipad, I take the photo, and use the Photobucket app to upload to photobucket, and then copy the IMG link address.
I then just paste that IMG link address into the ReefSanctuary forum message (either in browser, or in Tapatalk)

Thnx Robo! I got it :)