Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I'll be there for 1 or 2 days

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Not attending, maybe next year

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oxylebius

Great! I'm rarely on FB, so didn't realize you were posting about this. Any insights you care to share? Downfalls of the system? Feasibility?

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Great! I'm rarely on FB, so didn't realize you were posting about this. Any insights you care to share? Downfalls of the system? Feasibility?

All I know is what is already in the articles you listed. They have a kickstarter page to raise the final dollars for production. For $1000, you can get the unit plus a year's worth of discs. It's very pricey and many people are scoffing at the $40/$50 per disc per month possible costs.

Jared410

The wife and I just got tickets and will be going only on Friday. Oxylebius, I think we are starting to think about some corals, so we might be interested. Will you have any "beginner" ones?

Oxylebius

Yes, will have beginner sps. And one soft coral.

Neon green gsp - soft coral. Keep on sand bed away from rocks and you will be happy with the coral.

SPS - birds nest, monti caps (green and pink), monti digitatas (green, blue, and orange), purple poci, neon green poci.

I see you are in Maryland, if near DC then you can grab them from me anytime. If on Friday only, let me know what you are interested in and I can bring them that day.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
@Oxylebius - what's the word for getting a group together for the banquet? Are you going to be texting folks a meetup place/time?

I'm pretty sure there will be a welcome impromptu party at the hotel bar Thursday night. Any word on that happening?

Oxylebius

Yes, I will text those of you who PM'd me your phone number. Meeting up Thursday night may work for some, Friday reception may also work well. I will definitely text for gathering at the Banquet.

If you haven't yet, PM me your # and I can make sure you have meeting times and locations. And where we are gathering at a table or two at the banquet.

I will followup w/a PM to those of you who already let me know that you are going.