Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Yes - change rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
In 130D white/Blue - rinsed at sink under warm tap water, shaken dry & replaced - every few days - replaced every couple weeks or so...

Poly Value Pack

12616284244401835384967.jpeg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I use the same stuff except it's Pink & White. I got it in such a large BULK roll I literally toss it out every day and put fresh on.

When I started Vinegar Dosing the algae was dieing so quickly that I sometimes had to change it 2x a day but that's pretty much history now. :)

Snowman

I use the blue/white stuff, and change it every 2 days or so. I sometimes put a piece of the floss on top of it for a day after doing tank maintenance. I would like to try the pink/white stuff Big Al is talking about,but don't know wheretheypurchase it. Maybe somebody can lead me to where I can get it.

robboh

Standard RSM103d with grey coarse filter. This stays in the tank and is thoroughly washed in hot water about every 3-4 days. Filter floss is used occasionally on top of grey filter when I want to capture fines. Usually bin it after a day or two. Overall might run filter floss about 1/3rd of the time across a month.