Politics and Religion

kyle209

yeah my xbox 360 got the 3 red lights an i havent fixed it yet so i got nuin rite now an star wars is the **** nuin can beat it theres lots of books that go in to the future of star war there good 2 read

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Just a word to let you know that, while we enjoy a rather open atmosphere in the OT forum, we steer away from heavy politics and/or religion.

Why?

So that we can all enjoy ourselves. There are plenty of places to discuss politics and religion online, and we feel any of those places would be better than here.

Posts/threads violating this policy will be edited or deleted at the discretion of your RS staff.

Thanks, and... let's just have some fun, eh?

Travis

just a :bump: and another thing that makes RS the best reefing forum on the net !

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Politics and Religion
Just a word to let you know that, while we enjoy a rather open atmosphere in the OT forum, we steer away from heavy politics and/or religion.

Why?

So that we can all enjoy ourselves. There are plenty of places to discuss politics and religion online, and we feel any of those places would be better than here.

Posts/threads violating this policy will be edited or deleted at the discretion of your RS staff.

Travis

just a :bump: and another thing that makes RS the best reefing forum on the net !

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Politics and Religion

Why?

Travis

Just another thing that makes RS the best reefing forum on the net !

Last edited:

Willie McDaries

dang it Al,I wanted to voice my opinion on that thread and you closed it down....

oh well,I'll say it here ? Al,it is hot outside :lol:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Politics and Religion

Why?

Travis

Just another thing that makes RS the best reefing forum on the net !
1085.gif

bump_kitty.jpg

StirCrayzy

Nevermind star trek :confused: vs. STAR WARS ! ! :thumbup:?!?!?

Is Mel Brooks. Off limits ? ? !?!?
If there were any movie religion i could put faith into ... that man is the only one to follow.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Politics and Religion

Why?

Travis

just a :bump: for anyone new to RS - Another thing that makes RS the best reefing forum on the net, Travis's (the owner of RS) policy on keeping us all having fun, that really serves us well