pink speckled bta

nwfd98

So about 2 months ago my wife came home with this beautiful pink with white speckles bubble tip. I was concerned at first cause the tank is young but its been thriving since we got it. Puffed right up mouth closed tight and eats. We noticed that it really started to grow in the last few Weeks and 3 days ago it split. What a cool thing to watch.it was great timing to our tank is beside our dining room table and I had the family over for dinner So we got a show while we ate. The other piece has moved about 4 inches down the rock and puffed right up. just thought I would share since I know these guys are hard to keep im pretty happy that its doing so well. Is there any thing I should watch for. When should I start feeding it again. Any tips would be great

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
The whole splitting process is very stressful to the Anemone and it has to heal, if you have proper lighting then there's no rush to feed it.

Last edited:

catran

The whole splitting process is very stressful to the Anemone and it has to heal, if you have proper lighting then there's no rush to feed it.

I agree! FYI, some folks don't feed their nems.

Cat
I love reefers!