SPR

Today I installed the DOS after getting help to open it and re-align it internally (all my tools are in the US. Luckily nothing got damage and the unit calibrated and it is working like a charm.
I will be monitoring the kH and Ca in the coming days to ensure everything is ok and that I am dosing the correct quantities.
c8bed3c1ed064802a1442a6386f34114.jpg
ab52953f9cae1da84ae050cd8dc706a0.jpg

To be honest, I noticed aiptasia and bristle worms like never before in my tank. I hope the banded shrimp and the yellow wrasse will help with the worms. I hate bristle worms, I don’t care if they are good CUC. For the aip the Aiptasia-X is helping but from experience I know is not a definitive solution and here is where the second part of the recovery starts....

I ordered from the LFS a CBB, blue tang, purple tang, yellow tang, magnificent fox face and a new melanarus. ;Woot

I hope the CCB will be the solution against aip and the melanarus will provide the additional teeth against the worms.

Your not supposed to ‘dose’ phosguard Pancho, it will get stuck in the doser tubes! Lol

SPR

@SPR the DOS is not perfectly silent but good enough so no complains from my side.
That’s probably because you can’t hear it when your in Japan! Lol

To be fair, mine is on for longer as it does water changes as opposed to just an occasional movement with a short dose of something so I probably notice it more

Pancho75

That’s probably because you can’t hear it when your in Japan! Lol

To be fair, mine is on for longer as it does water changes as opposed to just an occasional movement with a short dose of something so I probably notice it more
LOL!

I think you are right, it is not the same effort. I am very please with the precision and current performance but this is only Day 1.

SPR

Clowns Thursday.

159b496ae47c3ed860cfa87965d9f238.jpg
4de6a01fcce1a8ea0d3cbd2f6610de7a.jpg

My clowns do not know they are supposed to host the nems (3 in my tank), they spend their time among the GSP and the frogspawn. I wonder when they will start hosting the hammers and the torch. [emoji16]

That’s a beautiful picture Pancho, very nice!

Pancho75

Today is my last day with the tank, it had have been a good couple of weeks.

I have pending issues yet to solve, first of all the cyano. As I am leaving tomorrow I will start a 3 days blackout period. Second the skimmer, it got more touchy after I installed the COR20 maybe the extra flow? not sure. Now it is skimming correctly but have to keep an eye on it. Third, probes calibration, I have to re-calibrate the pH and try to figure it out what the hell with the salinity probe and finally the ugly bristle worms and aips, I have high hopes in the incoming melanarus and CBB to get rid of them.

The new fish are ordered so I am very impatient !

14ea7a6e48426008a12aeff5099c9081.jpg
914932be769df94d33f6aca96372dccf.jpg
8374d9de0bac11ca447cbf389ba2ba02.jpg
1fb3d03338901e916436c925b61731aa.jpg