Other hobbies

LPS_Blasto

You must have a great firearm collection now... "just a few" im sure...;)
super jealous
Not as many as one would think. RC airplanes are worth about 10 cents on the dollar when sold. I was able to purchase a decent handgun to mount a defense in the event of a home invasion, and a hunting rifle or two. Nothing to brag about or show off and definitely not a large collection. I can count on one hand the number of firearms I currently own, if that's any indication of how much used RC airplanes are worth.

My main interest is old school muzzleloaders. Those aren't expensive at all. They can be, but I bought hunting quality muzzleloaders. Nothing collectable and nothing fancy. Just decently accurate to kill a deer or elk at 100 yards or less.

Squatch XXL

I don't consider "reef-keeping" a hobby. As I said earlier today on my local club's forum....Reef keeping is like being in a loveless marriage to me. I tolerate it, and sometimes enjoy it, but I would miss it if I didn't have it.

When I have time, my real hobbies include collecting & playing old video games and systems....This includes standard definition tube televisions from the late 90s-early 2000s. They go hand in hand. I also enjoy hunting, shooting & fishing. I am not a collector of firearms, and I view them as tools. I have specific game I hunt, and have the correct tool for each job. I haven't been out hunting since my dad passed away a few years ago. He was my hunting buddy, and Its just not the same without him. My wife and kids and I still make time to get to the range for target shooting.