OT Stressed over my missing/stolen dog.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
So sorry Vicki :( What a hard thing to go through. I hope you find him in a wonderful loving home!

bluespotjawfish

That is just terrible Vicki.

Have you considered going to the media with your story? If you could get them to run it, the new owners may see it and contact you.

Triggerjay

Back in the wild west, people got hung for stealing cattle and horses... and those werent even pets. Best of luck with finding your dog. People just stink sometimes.. I would use a stronger word,.. but this is a family forum.. That would totally outrage me.

Jason

blue_eyes53813

Thank You Again.. You are all the best group of people EVER....

I went for a little ride last night and ended up at this so called friends house.. Man was she surprised... It went pretty good even as frustrated as I am.. I really didnt need the cops called or anything.. I was on her property.. I just had a feeling or was wandering if she possibly still had him out there. Just said she got rid of him and didnt.. I didnt see him but doesnt mean he wasnt in a cage somewhere.

She knows I am not done... I told her if I dont hear from the new owner by the end of the weekend. I will be contacting the police again to do an investigation on this so called "shelter/humane society" She is running.

At this point she turned on her tears.. She is a very good actress, lol I dont feel sorry for her one bit.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
so she turned the tears on? THAT RIGHT THERE, should tell you something....something is DEFINATLEY not right!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Bummer Vicki. I would flip out personally. I love my dog.
You need to call th police again on her. Just keep hammering it until you get some answers.

Gina

RS STAFF
Have you found out anything new?

Very sorry to hear about this!
I'm not sure what legal actions you can take since there were no contracts but I would certainly try going to the media or local papers and see if they would be interested in your story. Let your ex-friend know too.

Let this be a lesson for all of us. Signed Contracts!
I never would have considered one with a friend but now, you bet I would!

lcstorc

Have you found him yet? Is he at least in a good home? I hope with all my heart you find him soon.

blue_eyes53813

Thanks Guys,,,, Nothing New.. I am gonna be calling the so called "humane Society" today again.. Friday and Saturday I called and There was no answer..

Does anybody know if there is a main office type or state licensing for humane societys that I could contact? I dont know who to contact to investigate this "humane society" Im in Wisconsin and there has to be a central office or something?

lcstorc

Have you tried Animal Control and SPCA one might be able to help.
Is he a purebred anything? There are often clubs for certain breeds that may be able to help.
Meanwhile I will see what I can find about a regional or national humaine society.

blue_eyes53813

Thank You Lynn, Yes he is a purebred Silky Terrier. Doesnt have papers though. I never really got into the registering thing.. I didnt want him for breeding purposes. But I know she did .

I will check into the animal control and SPCA