OT: Leucistic Cobra :)

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Well I don't have a tank yet! So rather than stay away I'll post what I got to share.

I came home with some new additions this weekend. I was planning on 1.1 which is 1 male 1 female blue eyed leucistc monocled cobras. Well much to my surprise Christmas came early. I got those plus 1.1 Red eyed leucistic monocled cobras as well. Here's the deal the blue eyes are typical for any leucistic snake. Having said that the red eyed leucistics are rare. I now have 2 of 7 in the world. The breeder/Creator has the other 5 I managed to get the first pair ever sold. Anyway I'm over joyed this is truly a privilege to own such rare cobra morphs. Although as time goes they will become more common. The blue eyed leucistics are also pretty rare but not like the reds. Well Take a look. Just for the record this is not an endangered species just a new color morph of the Monocled cobra or Naja kaouthia. These guys will get pure white as the get older with no markings or patterns.

ozzy2.jpg

Ozzy.jpg

Sampson4.jpg

sampson2.jpg

sampson.jpg

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
You keep going with that picture. I guess there are plenty of beer weilding rednecks out there but I'm not one of them. My last words are not gonna be hey guys watch this. LOL

Beside you have corals in your tank more toxic.

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
You keep going with that picture. I guess there are plenty of beer weilding rednecks out there but I'm not one of them. My last words are not gonna be hey guys watch this. LOL

:LOL:

Beside you have corals in your tank more toxic.

I guess your'e right... and nasty fire bristle worms like this...

Creepy_crawler.jpg

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I don't like snakes, but I can appreciate the beauty of this Cobra from afar. I have an innate fear of snakes. I get queasy just looking at the pictures. I admire your fascination.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Thanks all! It's a hobby like any other with the proper precautions and tools the snakes are not all that bad. None the less I wouldn't recomend trying to keep these animals with out learning from a mentor.

lcstorc

I'll leave the snakes to you. I like to admire them from a great distance.
They do look very cool though. I think I will stay with pics.

kathywithbirds

Pretty cobras. The first three are the red eyes and the last two pics are the blue eyes? Just making sure it's not the camera flash or something.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
You are correct. To bad the bue eyes show up black. I'm trying to adjust my camera trying to get the true deep blue color but no luck so far.