OT: Forum Game

Jiddy

I know I know, its been awhile. Hi Donnie, dont think I forgot about the cookies! Well I found something that I wanted to share with you forum-heads:

Okay, this link I have is for a forum game. I just learned about it. What the deal is, you get a country, like Saudi Arabia. And you use forums (just like we do on here) to interact with other countries (like me Egypt). I just learned about it, and its kind of interesting. It made me think of telling my buddies here about it because sometimes people just post about nothingness and this forum would be great for those, not for everybody. Just wanted to share the site becaus I never heard of it before. I actually found it by doing a report for school, lol.

-Jiddy

If you sign up im VonDutch from Egypt, so give me a PM.

Q3 2002 • View forum - Country Selection

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Re: Forum Game

:hallo: Hey Jiddy!

I'm at work and have to limit my goofing-off-ness. :( I'll check it out later at home...

Jiddy

It is pretty interesting, I think. And it gets better if you put the effort in. If you dont communicate with other countries, then it could be slow/boring. But posting was never a weakness of mine

Frankie

RS STAFF

Good to see you around Jiddy! Good to see your in school also and safe.

Jiddy

Thanks guys. Yea Witty its been a rough event lately, but I wouldnt change it for the world.

Jiddy

For those of you who havent seen this yet:

VonDutch - MyMiniCity

Its getting pretty popular and you dont have to do any work for it to grow. Kind of nice, and its a keeper for the bored at work people.