Oh My!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Look what daddy is picking up this weekend!!!!!

7A05244C-59FE-4426-9AA0-AEA47EA09361-5330-000002A485A3DAE8_zps4863484e.jpg

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Nah that's him in the acclimation container still at the lfs. He sent me a video of him in the tank swimming around. Looks like he has his bearings so we will see how it works out! Very tough fish to keep alive.

@Wrangy - do you have a good source for the in AUS?

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Nah that's him in the acclimation container still at the lfs. He sent me a video of him in the tank swimming around. Looks like he has his bearings so we will see how it works out! Very tough fish to keep alive.

@Wrangy - do you have a good source for the in AUS?
Good to hear he's settled into the store tanks well :) That's part of the battle won!

Chaoti's aren't too hard to to source here given they come off the coast of NSW, it also means that they're a lot easier to keep for us as they have none of the shipping issues (it's a 2hr flight to my state) and they're also in the same time zone which means that the light acclimatisation isn't required either. My lfs usually gets some really nice leopards in, he got 4 I think last week, not Chaoti's though. He can usually get them on frozen mix after about 4-7 days he said last time wile spoke about them :)

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Well the LFS got two in. My friend bought the first one and he went belly up yesterday....... Lfs still had mine so I'll get the update today on how he is doing, hopefully he is still kicking!

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Well folks, she was kicking Friday night when the owner left the shop. Met him at the store yesterday at 2:30 (a 1 hour drive!) and she was belly up. So sad, such a beautiful fish :(

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Bummer :( such a pretty fish! It's sad how badly they ship :( Hopefully another nice one comes up soon :)