October TOTM Nominations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Greetings RS Members!

Happy fall everyone! The days are still beautiful and warm up here in Michigan, but the nights are starting to get a bit chilly! I've noticed that my chiller doesn't run half as often as it used to, and the heater is kicking on more frequently at night. Now that the kids are in school and the weather is starting to change, you can spend more time in front of your tank! And, you can nominate your favorite tanks for October's Tank of the Month!

Don't forget those who have been nominated in the past, but did not win the coveted title TOTM! They are still eligible and can be nominated again. Previous winners cannot be nominated for one year. Check out the thread List of TOTM winners! to see who has won in the past. This means that September of last year can be a contender again! And now dear members, please give submissions for October's TOTM!

Here's how it works:

• RS members will nominate tanks for TOTM by the established due date.
  • After the due date, full tank pictures will be posted for a vote. (If your tank is nominated, you can submit a different picture than the one featured.)
  • The members will have a limited time to cast their votes.
  • Once the votes are in, the moderators will cast their vote.

Member votes and moderator votes are weighted 50/50. In the event of a tie, I will make the deciding vote.

Let the moderators know which tank should be nominated TOTM in this thread! Please give us their name and you can either post a picture of their tank or just point us to their tank thread.

The winner will have their full tank shot posted in the news header at the top of the RS main page and it will be the header for the RS Facebook page. Plus, you get bragging rights for an entire month!

Nomination due date: 09/26/2014

Yes, you can nominate your own tank.
Yes, if your tank was nominated last month but you didn't win, you can be nominated again!

Nominees will be listed here. A tank only needs to be nominated once to make the list.
Let's see some awesome tanks!

Current nominees:
  1. Danreef
  2. Goma

Last edited:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I would like to nominate Greg and Mellina's Tank
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...greg-mellinas-tank-rsm250-25.html#post1232755
Please hit Goma up for a new :camera: and put it in this post. THANKS Mayja!! :D

IMG_5890.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
We need another nomination (I did my part) so SOMEONE needs to submit another tank for voting.
Members please start sharing more FTS photos on your tank thread....We can't see your tank without you posting a FTS so JUST DO IT ;) :camera:

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Congratulations to the nominees! Stay tuned for the poll to be posted for voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.