Nominations for March 2016 TOTM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Greetings RS Members!
It's that time! Let's vote for March 2016's TOTM!

Don't forget those who have been nominated in the past, but did not win the coveted title TOTM! We had a lot of great tanks nominated in the last couple months. They are still eligible and can be nominated again.

Previous winners cannot be nominated for one year. Check out the thread List of TOTM winners! to see who has won in the past. This means that February winners from last year can be contenders again! And now dear members, please give submissions for March's TOTM!

Here's how it works:

• RS members will nominate tanks for TOTM by the established due date.
  • After the due date, full tank pictures will be posted for a vote. (If your tank is nominated, you can submit a different picture than the one featured.)
  • The members will have a limited time to cast their votes.
  • Once the votes are in, the moderators will cast their vote.

Member votes and moderator votes are weighted 50/50. In the event of a tie, I will make the deciding vote.

Let the moderators know which tank should be nominated TOTM in this thread! Please give us their name and you can either post a picture of their tank or just point us to their Reef Chronicle.

The winner will have their full tank shot posted in the news header at the top of the RS main page and it will be the header for the RS Facebook page. Plus, you get bragging rights for an entire month!

Nomination due date: 3/3/2016

Yes, you can nominate your own tank.
Yes, if your tank was nominated last month but you didn't win, you can be nominated again!

Nominees will be listed here. A tank only needs to be nominated once to make the list.
Let's see some awesome tanks!

Current nominees:
@DaveR11
@Oxylebius
@glennf

Last edited:

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
I nominate @DaveR11:

D810-Img0014-2138_zpsnere6bva.jpg

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Thank you for the nominations and congratulations to the nominees! I'll be posting the vote poll shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.