Nobby's S-650

Pancho75

I also get a lot of ear bleeds from She Who Casts No Shadow about keeping the fish food in the freezer, and the Reef Energy A+B in the fridge. Christ knows how loud she'd get if she knew I used the tea strainer to put the Blackworms into the tank.
LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPR

I also get a lot of ear bleeds from She Who Casts No Shadow about keeping the fish food in the freezer, and the Reef Energy A+B in the fridge. Christ knows how loud she'd get if she knew I used the tea strainer to put the Blackworms into the tank.
Lol!! Very amusing, whats her email address!

Nobbygas

Just had my first ICP test for eight months, and I'm very happy with the results. Remember, this is with no water changes, except for if I clean the sump.

Attachments

• 20190612.pdf
    119.2 KB · Views: 7

Collo

I forgot to post when I go to the end of your build thread, awesome mate. Having read yours and Shaun's, its good to see two builds around the same age with completely different sets of issues and how you overcame them. Its given me plenty to think about with my own new adventure

Nobbygas

Your mmmmm something’s very high, did they tell you to do 6 water changes, and I bet you scoffed at them! Lol
Oh, the Moly...um...Molyum.....yep that stuff. Nobody really knows what is is and what it does do they?
As for the six water changes......ha, ha, you've got to laugh haven't you :) For those of you who have never submitted an ICP test, no matter what your results they will recommend doing six water changes of 15% over six weeks. It seems to be a standard response.

Nobbygas

The Chiller will be busy this week. A top temperature of 40c is forecast for Wednesday.

The schools will be closed, as it is too hot for the kiddies. I did suggest to my boss that I should stay at home and be paid as he always says that I am the oldest child in the office, and it will be too hot to cycle into work. His reply involved a lot of the "off" word, with a suggestion that he "couldn't give a toss if you rode your bike, drove your car, caught a train or even came by hot air balloon but you have to get your lazy arse into work".....or words to that effect.

We're good friends really, me and my boss.

Pancho75

The Chiller will be busy this week. A top temperature of 40c is forecast for Wednesday.

The schools will be closed, as it is too hot for the kiddies. I did suggest to my boss that I should stay at home and be paid as he always says that I am the oldest child in the office, and it will be too hot to cycle into work. His reply involved a lot of the "off" word, with a suggestion that he "couldn't give a toss if you rode your bike, drove your car, caught a train or even came by hot air balloon but you have to get your lazy arse into work".....or words to that effect.

We're good friends really, me and my boss.
LOL... you could suggest him to pick you up. ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobbygas

Regular readers (Hello Mum) will recollect that I added two Jam Sandwich Gobies early in Jan. I bought these after the two failures with a new Orange Spotted Gobies where they both jumped out of the tank, through the mesh cover, and shot off their metabolic coils !
One of the Jam's disappeared after about three weeks, never to be seen again. The remaining one was useless at keeping the sand clean and spent all it's time swimming in the mid and upper areas of the tank feeding off the frozen food. He seemed to think he was a normal fish! So, as I had the laziest sand cleaner in the world I decided to try again with an OSG. He has now been in the tank for three weeks. For the first two weeks I hardly saw him, and at one point I had basically given him up for dead, but he is now out all day, cleaning the sand as God intended!....and with that, yesterday I found the Jam dead on the sandbed!
What is the moral of my story? The OSG's are the best sand cleaners you can get. No matter what the problem, stick with them and they will do a great job.
The Jam Sandwich Gobies were a waste of time.

Nobbygas

Livestock Update:-
2 x Yellow Tangs
1 x Regal Tang
I x Coral Beauty
1 x Flame Angel
2 x Blue Throated Triggers
1 x Tamarin Wrasse
1 x Banana Wrasse
1 x Leopard Wrasse
1 x Melanurus Wrasse
1 x Green Wrasse
1 x Cleaner Wrasse
2 x Royal Gamma
2 x Clowns
2 x Blue Chromis
4 x Lyretail Anthias
4 x Two Spotted Anthias
1 x Orange Spotted Goby
1 x Filefish

But I'm getting the urge to buy another fish..........Think I should go for either a Kole or Tomini Tang.....or I would love a Male Banana Wrasse. The ones we find in the shops are usually Yellow, and therefore Female, but the Males look stunning.
https://www.marinefishez.com/images/stories/virtuemart/product/shutterstock_banana-wrasse.jpg

SPR

Livestock Update:-
2 x Yellow Tangs
1 x Regal Tang
I x Coral Beauty
1 x Flame Angel
2 x Blue Throated Triggers
1 x Tamarin Wrasse
1 x Banana Wrasse
1 x Leopard Wrasse
1 x Melanurus Wrasse
1 x Green Wrasse
1 x Cleaner Wrasse
2 x Royal Gamma
2 x Clowns
2 x Blue Chromis
4 x Lyretail Anthias
4 x Two Spotted Anthias
1 x Orange Spotted Goby
1 x Filefish

But I'm getting the urge to buy another fish..........Think I should go for either a Kole or Tomini Tang.....or I would love a Male Banana Wrasse. The ones we find in the shops are usually Yellow, and therefore Female, but the Males look stunning.
https://www.marinefishez.com/images/stories/virtuemart/product/shutterstock_banana-wrasse.jpg
Emperor Angel, just get one they are absolutely stunning