NJ Reefers - anybody want my corals?

I am going to be redoing my tank, and I would like to find good homes for everything I've got in there right now. This includes a bunch of soft corals, a few fish and crabs, a pair of cleaner shrimp, and about 100lbs of live rock.
I'd like to sell it to make a bit of money towards the new setup, but my main concern is finding homes for everything rather than making money from them so everything will be very inexpensive.

Here are some pics of the corals:

1181266494.jpg
1206847683.jpg
1198371698.jpg
Dsci0393.jpg
Dsci0394.jpg
Dsci0396.jpg

I'm located in West Trenton, so I'm not too far from any parts of the state. PM me if you are interested in stopping by.

And if you want any of the live rock, let me know!

Witfull

ill babysit them for you. when you are ready for them back,,,you can have them. the only problem could be the brain coral...my deep water C. multifaciatus loves them for snacks.

Thank you so much for the offer, but I am not really looking for a babysitter for them. I'm trying to simplify and run something that's more affordable to maintain for me.

dastrader

Hi,

I am new to a reef aquarium and just starting a JBJ 28G. I was planning on purchasing some live rock in the next week or so. I would definetly be interested in what you have (obviously I don't need as much as you have). I was going to go slow in adding corals to really make sure that I made no mistakes, but I would be open to taking some of yours if I found anything that I liked (and if you didn't mind turning them over to a newbee).

I would be willing to purchase a "package" from you if it helped you (and saved me a little too).

You can email me directly if you are interested. I am in the Morristown area.

David

jcrackz69

wow don't I feel silly now. this post is from november of last year lol. o well if offer still available i am interested

Jeremy0322

dang, you had me all excited, I was about to jump on the cleaner shrimp depending on what kind they were :lol: