newbie/ experinced saltwater dude etting into the hobby again after 25 years pause

charlie Swater

Hi there. My name is Charlie, I'm from Denmark. First of all I'll excuse for my bad spelling!!!!!
I was into this fantastic hobby for the first time in the 80' and now that I've started to look at it again i can see that theres hapend cuite a lot! Mostly on the light ( led's) and on the 'chemestry side.
So all in all I am very exited and can't waite to get started again. And yes i know.......beeing patience is the key roul no 1! I know beat_dead_horse
I've found this forum through a danish forum named "saltvandsforum.dk" .

I have found a used rsm 130 liter tank to start up with. When i feel safe and fit for fight again I'm shure I'll have to upgrade.... lets see?

Well thats it for now.

Hope to hear from some of you and looking forward to be a part of this forum.

Greetings from Denmark.

Charlie

rufus2008

Re: newbie/ experinced saltwater dude etting into the hobby again after 25 years pau

Welcome back to the hobby/addiction!

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Re: newbie/ experinced saltwater dude etting into the hobby again after 25 years pau

Welcome back to the hobby :)

sheavens

Hi Charlie
Welcome back to the hobby.
I did the same myself, was hugely into it as a teenager, then came back to it in my late forties.
Good luck, I hope it goes well, and please keep us updated on how it's going.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a new tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along - we love pics :)