newbee here

deansmarine

hi there I am fairly new to the hobby and have got myself the rsm 650 led I love it to bits and things are going fine so far . the thing is I'm not to sure on the light settings can anyone help me to set them so my coral gets the best from the leds many thanks dean . ill post some pics soon as I know how lol

Until you start getting corals it doesn't really matter what settings you use for the lights. Once you are ready to start getting corals, you will need to research the type of corals you would like to keep and adjust your lighting based on the needs of those corals.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :nessie:

Here a couple post that may be of some help...

How long should my lights on my RSM 130 be on and off?

Lights # hours

deansmarine

thanks for the reply I already gone all out and filled the tank with high end coral just need to know settings , corals are devils finger zoas polyps Yuma mushrooms euphillia hammers frogspawns ect thanks in advance dean

deansmarine

thanks for the reply I already gone all out and filled the tank with high end coral just need to know settings , corals are devils finger zoas polyps Yuma mushrooms euphillia hammers frogspawns ect thanks in advance dean

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 3