New to the sanctuary.

Geo7800

Hello everone
Names Geo, been around aquariums my whole life. Grew up with freshwater tanks and now trying out the saltwater life. I currently have a 75 gallon saltwater that i just set up a year ago, and 150 gallon freshwater thats been running for years now. Looking foward to being a part of the community and have many questions on saltwater..thank you for having me.

Pat24601

Hello everone
Names Geo, been around aquariums my whole life. Grew up with freshwater tanks and now trying out the saltwater life. I currently have a 75 gallon saltwater that i just set up a year ago, and 150 gallon freshwater thats been running for years now. Looking foward to being a part of the community and have many questions on saltwater..thank you for having me.

Sounds awesome! We need pics and maybe start a tank thread. I'd like to see both the fresh and saltwater. :)

mr_tap_water

Welcome Geo to RS[emoji846]

I will be looking forward to seeing your tank in the near future as said above you could start a diary and tell us more about your tank in more detail, on what you have and how it runs,
lots of pictures to if you can,
you say you have lots of questions fire away when ready as there is always someone willing to help and don't forget no question is a silly one it's better to be safe than sorry.[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :nessie: