New stuff!!!

fidojoe

Fish Addict
For christmas I got gift certificates to the lfs, and petsmart, and some cash, well today I blew it all:D.

From petsmart I bought an AGA 20 long tank and hood, a new heater for both my new tank the 50 (the old one kept sticking on the 'off' postion), a powersweep PH (I've read the reviews, if its stops rotating, then I still have 160 gph and the PH itself was the cheapest for the amt of flow that it put out.

The 20L tank is going to be a FO tank with a couple damsels and a dwarf lion.

From the lfs, I got a yellow watchman, a scotter blenny, and some purple clove polyps.

I also went to another lfs, and bought some southdown for the new tank.

I just thought I'd share my new toys:D , and I'll post pics as soon as I take them:D

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
Fidojoe,

Lets make this a bit sweeter,

being in AZ, I can ship the reactor when it is done with a bit of goodies in it.

I have a small frag of green digitata

all kinds of purple digitata

Green Star polyps

Brown finger leather

Orange Monti Cap

Brown with purple rim cap

Green Frog spawn

and all kinds of other sps that may do well on the top of your rock work.

Pick a frag any frag!

Curtswearing

Cool----thanks for doing this Stoney!!!

Congrat's Joe. I would go with the Monti Cap. What do you guys recommend he pick?

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
BTW the orange monti cap came from Graham's tank. It was Reefkeeping magazines tank of the month a couple of months back!

fidojoe

Fish Addict
OMG, you are too awesome stoney!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Right now I only have 110W of PC lighting, so keep that in mind if anyone wants to make some suggestions, thanks:)

Thanks soooo much:) I have some pics now, all I need to do is upload them, so give me just a second.:D

StoneyReef

No Longer a Member
not to throw this off topic, but Curt since your in the same city, what is your set up! I have several very rare colors of SPS. I would like to get these spread around. This is the perfect reason to get them out there since I am already shipping.

So if ya have the lights, I can throw some goodies in for you as well! I will just put it in a small styrofoam cooler that will sit on top of the reactor in the box. Since the reactors are like 23" tall and I use a 36" box, instead of cutting the box, I can just put a cooler on top!

mwrager

Stoneyreef, I will take what ever. I have a 120 gal with 2-250 (10k) watt MH and 2-96 watt actinic PC and 2-96 watt 10k. Thank you very much. I would love to see how Joeys reactor comes out. I could always use one. Thank you very much. Again what ever you would like to put in would be fine with me.

fidojoe

Fish Addict
As promised:D
The new purple clove polyps
16DSCF0009-med.JPG

My green fuzzy shrooms(never posted a pic b4)
16DSCF0012.JPG

Yellow watchman
16DSCF0015-med.JPG

Scooter blenny
16DSCF0016-med.JPG

Shrooms, scooter, and watchman
16DSCF0019-med.JPG

20 long w/southdown. Got milk!!??
16DSCF0021-med.JPG

full tank
16DSCF0022-med.JPG

mnreefman

just fyi.... do you have a fuge set up for the scooter and the yellow watchmans golby.... cuz they will decimate your pods in a short while....

mnreefman

oh and if it were me id go with one of stoney frogspawn... he gave me about half his colony which at the time was 10 heads that was 5 months ago... it now has 34 heads and about 15 more babies growing off the base

fidojoe

Fish Addict
Man, I looked up some pics of the digitata, the monti, and the frog spawn its a tough choice, but I think I'll go with the frog spawn, but if you don't want to give it away, I'll take anything I can get. Thanks stoney, you da man:)