HELP! New Snail In Tank - can't tell what type?

Rilly

I've looked at pictures of the Collonista snails and sundial snails, and I can't tell if these are either. In my tank I have adult Turbo snails, and Nassarius snails. So I'm not sure which one it could be.. the picture isn't great, sorry... I zoomed in as best I could.. the snail is very small.
Can someone help ?
I've had my tank now for about 8 months, there is live rock in it, but no corals. Only snails, hermit crabs, brittle starfish, a cleaner shrimp, 2 clown fish, a diamond goby and a yellow tail damsel

Attachments

• 20180928074657594.jpg
    20180928074657594.jpg
    846.8 KB · Views: 32

Uncle99

You would need a better pic.
There are a million variations, exact identification except for those normally traded will be a guess at best.
It's faster just to google snails images and compare with the live one.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Looks like a Trochus snail to me, one of my top 3 or 4 favorites

index.php

Squatch XXL

The direction of the high points in the shell lead me to continue to think it is a limpet. They move straight from the base to the point in the photo provided. Great comparison shots @nanoreefing4fun

I have had limpets in the past, and may still have them.

Squatch XXL

to me it looks like an astrea snail. they are very common hitchhikers
I thought so too at first, but they are much smaller, and the shells are very smooth...The shells of astrea look like little golf hats. I used to have them as well, and unfortunately my wrasse ate them all.

Pomacanthidae

I thought so too at first, but they are much smaller, and the shells are very smooth...The shells of astrea look like little golf hats. I used to have them as well, and unfortunately my wrasse ate them all.
What type of wrasse? xmas wrass or yellow wrasse, or a badly behaved fairy wrasse?