New Reef-To-Be Tank

Discussion in 'Aquarium Photography Forum' started by Kendalls_reef, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Kendalls_reef

Kendalls_reef New Member

Hello fellow reefers!!

I realized that i haven't shared any photos of my fish or tank yet, so i managed to take a few photos today of a couple of my fish... Yesterday I added a stunning African Firefish to my tank, and i'm absolutely in love with him!! we've named him 'Lenny.' We picked him up from a local fish store, which i went to, to get a fire shrimp and a few more rocks. But i left with something I wasn't expecting to get and nothing i was going to get. Anyways, i will quit blabbering and show you a few photos i've taken of Lenny, the African Firefish.

Attached Files:

mr_tap_water and nanoreefing4fun like this.
  2. Kendalls_reef

Kendalls_reef New Member

For some reason, it won't let me upload multiple photos... hmmm... but that picture of 'Lenny' turned out the best. But i'm not a photographer so that's as good as it's going to get. plus, i'm using my iphone.

i have another fish that i managed to et a cute picture of. we call him 'Peanut,' because, well, he looks like a peanut! He/She (don't wanna assume genders) is a Green Clown Goby and is another favorite in the tank. He is a big eater, and is adorable, especially when he skips around the rocks and sandbed. it took him a few days to eat after adding him, but finally, i got him to eat. He is a specimen i ordered from LiveAquaria. Here's a photo of peanut.

Attached Files:

mr_tap_water and nanoreefing4fun like this.
  3. nanoreefing4fun

nanoreefing4fun Well-Known Member
    RS STAFF

Reef Chronicle:
    Yup
    Pretty fish & great pic ! If you click on the little picture frame icon & add the image address, it will show up BIG.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Kendalls_reef

Kendalls_reef New Member

my new lawnmower blenny

Attached Files:

Pat24601 and nanoreefing4fun like this.
  5. Pat24601

Pat24601 Well-Known Member

Reef Chronicle:
    Yup
    Great pics!