Need help finding aquarium stand

I just bought a 40 gallon breader and now im trying to find a suitable stand that i can put a sump in. I have a 10 gallon aquarium that i am going to use as a sump any stand recommended that would work ive looked locally and couldn't find anything.

Blue Space

I have always built mine but if you're looking to buy check your lfs. Even if they don't have the one you want/need they might know a local source.

I have always built mine but if you're looking to buy check your lfs. Even if they don't have the one you want/need they might know a local source.
I found a metal stand that works but i was trying to find a better looking one with doors to hide the sump.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210325-215431_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210325-215431_Brave.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 2

Blue Space

time to diy mang... :thumbup:

You could get some boards and some magnets so they pop on and off easy to make maintenance a breeze. Paint them black or even white. Make sure you double check measurements of your tank.

Last edited:
time to diy mang... :thumbup:

You could get some boards and some magnets so they pop on and off easy to make maintenance a breeze. Paint them black or even white. Make sure you double check measurements of your tank.
Ok thank you, do u recomended a placement mat? Or some kind of foam under the tank?