Naming my fish

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I was inspired by the naming of Woody's fish, so I decided to have you folks help me name mine. Here's what I have so far (I'm also open to suggestions):

Occie and Larry- pair of occellaris clowns. I've had Occie for 4 years (just named her) and Larry for 3 (also just named him)

Yellow watchman- Ideas that I have are Jaws, Spike, and Willie. Jaws because of his insanely large mouth, Spike cause I like it, and his dorsal fin spike up, and Willie because he is like a janitor (taken from the Simpsons), since he picks up nassarius snails and delegates areas for them to clean. Other characteristics for consideration are his strange combo of being in charge, yet timid, his huge eyes, and his permanent (but cute) frown.

Sixline wrasse- Idea- Franklin- characteristics are spunky, big for his type, not shy at all, and he's a total porker.

Potter's angel- Idea- Harry (after Harry Potter, yes, I'm a fan :D ). Characteristics- model citizen, picks at rocks, gorgeous coloration, not very timid, and LOVES to beg for food.

Firefish- He's the last of 3. Idea- also thought spike fit for him because of his fin (although it would have to be nixed from the YWG list if that was selected). Characteristics- Only timid when my hand is in the water, begs, fairly lazy, and a trooper.

Brittle star- Octopus. My sister named him :D

Tigertail cucumbers (2)- Half and Half. Had one, it split. 2 reasons for this one, 1) they're half of each other, and 2) they're the color of 50/50 ice cream.

Fire shrimp- ???- Just hangs out upside-down and waits for food.

woolfe

My blue hippo's name is Red. My Yellow tang was Dirk. (I had to trade him in, Dirk became a total jerk.) I now have a red sea sailfin tang, he's Randy. A swallowtail angel named Gloria. I also had a firefish named spike. I have no idea what happened to him. A royal gamma named peek-a-boo. My jawfish is Earl. lawnmower named oscar and two clowns Leo & Cleo. Let us know what you end up calling him. :hallo: