My Reef To Yours A+

I just placed my second order this week from My Reef To Yours. For frags, you just can't beat his prices, and Jared's coral quality and level of customer service is second to none. Keep up the great work!!

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
You wont find any Online Retailer that beats JJ for quality, and since he's a member of most forums, he's easy to get ahold of. He goes out of his way to make sure that any frag he sends, he'd be happy to receive were he ordering. Im making a trip up in june to see his operation myself, in person. And help out for a weekend.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
No doubt that JJ does it right......and he is active on the forums so that is a big plus because that's a big aspect of customer service to me!

Glad you liked the frags!

I never hesitate ordering from JJ. I am always happy with his stuff and even though I regularly dip what I buy from him I have never seen anything worse than stray pod. Talk about piece of mind!

spiraling

After reading the reviews here I ordered 9 frags, SPS, LPS, and zoa, from My Reef to Yours
A+
Great communication. Auto email that they received my order. Another email that day asking what day(s) I would like it shipped. One more with the tracking number, shipped with heat packs as specified and well packed. He gave me some freebies when I mentioned Reef Sanctuary.
Frags looked great and a little bigger than I was expecting (there was no egg crate in the photos for reference). The zoas opened during acclimation, which is great. I've waited anxiously for days for the little guys to open in the past. Cheap minimum order for free shipping. All frags were well grown to their frag plugs, not recently glued on. I didn't notice any pests in my coral dip.

I have ordered from several online / ebay vendors and I will buy again from JJ.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Thank you so much. We try had to deliver great coral at super prices and no fresh cuts. I hope they grow great for you!

Xyz from my silly phone.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Cheers for the great review !

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

Choff

JJs stuff is awesome. On top of everything else, his stuff is clean. Never had any rogue algaes or even an aip come in on any of 5 or 6 orders I've placed with him.

JJ you should post your intake process here if you haven't already.

...stupid auto correct