My new 125 Gallon

Michael_Lambert

So....

After setting up the wifes new 90 Gallon i decided that well.. I just needed to do somthing new for ME!!!!!! :)

So i got a great deal on this new to me 125 gallon tank 72 x 22 x 18, I had it drilled in the center back of the tank with a 2 1/2 inch hole and just waiting on the overflow box for it..

But i started the work on it.. and here we gooo :)

The tank and stand!

Michael_Lambert

Here is the location that the tank is going to go into.. Just need to start cutting away the water lines so i can relocate my washer and dryer...

Michael_Lambert

And here we go with the stage one.. lol,

Got the hole punched out... And just waiting on more money to pick up the molding from homedepot So i can clean up the cuts there.. Make it all look more professional.. and then i can start the debate on what color to paint the wall! :)

For those who are wondering, the hole above was my old nano.. Just need to fill in the hole..

Michael_Lambert

Did the Water leak test!!!

WORKED GREAT!

No leaks.. in either the seams or the bulkhead.. So i will leave it full overnight and see what happeneds :)

Currently the tank is lite by 4 x 36 inch NOS.. 2 64k and 2 actinics.

Michael_Lambert

nothing new to update.... Still waiting on my overflow to be made.. So i can install it so i can add the sand and some rock to get her cycling..

I did how ever pick up a new watchman goby, Who is getting alittle mouthy as well for me to hurry up :)