My Favorite Fish!!

boozeman

:drooool:
I know it's crazy...but I am going to get those once my tank is mature and stable.
I have always loved the crosshatched triggers !!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Go for it Booze! You can get the red carpet while you are at it and have a system where the fish cost more than the whole system.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Crosshatch Triggers are spectacular fish and unfortunately a rare find for the hobbiest so the price certainly reflects that !

I know it's crazy...but I am going to get those once my tank is mature and stable.
I have always loved the crosshatched triggers !!

Go for it Robert and when they make babies you can sell it to us at a discounted price :lol:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
does "pair" mean mated or just 1 m 1 f ? we had singles in Vancouver last year for 100$ I was tempted , but would need a bigger tank, sadly. Steve

BrothaWolf

They are sweet! Liveaquaria has some nice stuff! I was just about to shell out $179 for a labout's wrasse on liveaquaria and someone bought it out from under me!!! :cry1:

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
does "pair" mean mated or just 1 m 1 f ? we had singles in Vancouver last year for 100$ I was tempted , but would need a bigger tank, sadly. Steve

Just 1 m 1 f unfortunately :doh:
That's a very sweet deal and I would've jumped on it ! Even if you didn't plan to keep them you could've made some good $$$ !

I was just about to shell out $179 for a labout's wrasse on liveaquaria and someone bought it out from under me!!!

Oh that's a gorgeous fish too !
They should be available again soon.

caitrina

Man, I woke up, did my morning ritual. shook off another yawn and came into RS and found out that somehow through the night I was transported to Germany. Lol....now back to a post I can understand...my German is very, very rusty.

Intranick

Man, I woke up, did my morning ritual. shook off another yawn and came into RS and found out that somehow through the night I was transported to Germany. Lol....now back to a post I can understand...my German is very, very rusty.

I used babelfish and got a rough translation of that, its spam for a job offer.