My 29 gallon QT/Hospital Tank

cracker

Cool I see the Citron Goby behind the mag. How is she doing? For a second I thought you lost it. I'm sorry for the lost fishes. Hang in there Doni You sure have paid your dues. I haven't seen a tang like that or a Citron anywhere or the clowns with the unusual markings around here for sale. Do You shop around or is there a particular place where You find these cool fish? You did say the clowns were tank raised.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
But when I finally get these guys back into the reef, I don't think I'll feel like QT'ing anything for a while. Oh really lol, you got a fish jones as big as Ahab, you know you waannnnaaaa:fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :fishy: :woody:

Hahaha~ Maybe later I will want to but not right now... I am really tired of testing :rolleyes: but I will take a few :woody::woody: :D

Dentoid - thank you for the encouragement :)

Cracker - "Amy" the citron goby is doing good. She does have a larg red area on her tummy and is breathing just a bit faster than normal. It looks like it might be an internal infection.
"Cupid" the copperband WAS showing a few red streaks on her dorsal fin but after I scrubbed the tank & all the PVC during a large water change it went away. I think for Amy's sake I will start a treatment of Myracyn two.
"Caesar" the small male picasso clown is breathing fast but it might be because he and the female "play" a lot. I am keeping a close eye on him.

Everyone is eating really well and I am adding Vita-Chem to their thawed food daily.

bluespotjawfish

Too bad about your wrasse. I love the one I just got.

I don't think I'll feel like QT'ing anything for a while.

Actually, I think it will be the other way around -- you will want to QT EVERYTHING. You have put too much hard work into getting everyone shiny and clean. I still get paranoid about adding anything, even between my own tanks!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Got 5 minutes??

Here is a 5 minute video remix that I just made today of all the fish in the hospital tank. They all have a very good appetite :)

Copperband butterfly
Achilles tang
Citron Goby
Neon goby (pair)
Picasso clowns (pair)
Flame hawkfish
Alleni damsel

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Thanks Goldenmean :) Your QT is happy too! :thumbup:

Countdown: 7 weeks finished, 5 weeks to go to complete the 12 week fallow period for the reef aquarium!!

All fish are doing fabulous :dance:

Woodstock

RS STAFF
9 weeks in only 3 more to go!

Here is a picture slide show of the fish in QT. I did a 50% water change and cleaned the PVC pieces (man they were dirty!) The fish have been in QT for 9 weeks so far! ..only 3 more to go!!!! :eek:verhere:

Woodstock

RS STAFF
About 2 weeks left :dance:

I am getting impatient now. Yesterday, I had to talk myself out of putting them back in early:look:

Woodstock

RS STAFF
I did it! Yesterday, I removed 6 of the 9 fish from QT and placed them into the reef tank. The main display was fallow for a full 10 weeks.

The 3 fish remaining in the QT are the achilles, citron goby and the flame hawk. I am still deciding if I want to put them in the reef. IMO, they are the most likely to perch upon or run into the haddoni anemone.