Monster emerald crab

Apparently I have grown a monster emerald crab. I was watching the tank last night as the lights were trimming back on my tank and out of one of my rock caves a massive claw extends and grabs a chunk of something off of a rock. I just about ****. I have seen quite a few of these guy's in other tanks but I didnt realize they could get that big. This things claw is massive. I would say fully extended its claw was probably 2 inches long maybe longer. I'm just wondering how big these little suckers can get? I tried to get a picture but it was to dark. He must be one of the first things that went in on the cuc. If I see him with the lights on I'll post a pic.

sirrealism

WOW. I had no idea they can get that big. Just so you know thats a male. Females claws are smaller. At least thats what i have been told and read. Also how is your coral doing. I ask because I have been told that big males are the ones that will eat coral. I have no first hand knowledge of this but if you start loosing corals I would think he is the reason. Then again he may never touch any. Looking forward to a pic

Corals are doing well so far but I'll keep an eye out for that. I think after seeing the size of him he maybe be the reason for the missing cromid. I have a ph/alkalinity problem right now. Didnt think about top off water so I got a little behind on that. I think I can see the aftermath of that effecting my corals right now. The new light that cooked half the tank seem to make the one sps that I have very happy. Lots of growth on it. I'll post a pic when I can catch him in the day light

ad863718d3b3b64314ae1e6af040b448.jpg
022885ebca97f73b73e042e216474ea8.jpg

Heres a couple of pictures of the crab. Hard to get a real idea of size but he dwarfs the other three. Maybe 2 or 3 times the size of them. I got them all at the same time it just seems this one is the alpha lol

Snid

[video=youtube;PiAb37NZkhs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PiAb37NZkhs[/video]