Mike Johnson

kyle4201

is there come some kind of special award or something we can give to Mike Johnson? He has been there for every single question, ID, and everything in between for not just me but every thread that I see. I don't know how to give reputation points, but I would love to give Mike some. :)

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Click on the little star symbol at the bottom left of one of his post and you can give reputation points.

Mike Johnson

Well, I'm touched, Kyle. There are actually quite a few very knowledgeable people on this site. Of all the saltwater forums out there this is the one that I enjoy coming to the most. Very friendly people without lots of sarcasm.

kyle4201

I've checked out a couple Mike, and this is the only one I go to, the only 1 that I am a member of.I don't even go on Facebook anymore until I go on this site first. Lol.but you are always there and always very helpful. I must give you kudos.I will give a couple more shout outs to bearJohnson (who I have had lengthy conversations on the phone with) and diana K who have helped me immensely.

kyle4201

I think there should be some kind of bat signal to put on here for Mike to ID stuff. Lol. I just put up a nother id request . I'm sure it's bad. Lol

kyle4201

Lol. Im so new & EVEY THING is so amazing to me, I should have a direct line to a red phone at ur house. Lollol.

Talon33

Shout out to Mike from myself as well! Helped me with some issues with a pearlscale and flukes which are not really trematodes but a more general term is needed which is monogeans right! Haha and helped with a few PBT questions! And a big shout out to all RS members, most helpful and informative aquaria forum on the web! Keep up the good work everyone!

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I've checked out a couple Mike, and this is the only one I go to, the only 1 that I am a member of.I don't even go on Facebook anymore until I go on this site first. Lol.but you are always there and always very helpful. I must give you kudos.I will give a couple more shout outs to bearJohnson (who I have had lengthy conversations on the phone with) and diana K who have helped me immensely.

Woot Woot! One for the Bear!

Thank you Kyle! The people on this site have helped me a ton and its tough to put a price tag on that.

Choff

Fountains of knowledge those Johnson boys are!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Mike Johnson

One of my shrimp died last night; got stuck molting. I guess the challenge is on! I'll start a breeding thread as soon as one of them has eggs. Started out with all baby shrimp. But I did have five, now four, trained to eat Aiptasia.