Mayja's RSR 450 Reef Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
I bought one too. I still need to install it. Twin boys eating up all my time and all if that. Let me know what you think of it.
So far it's not doing anything, but that's expected since I'm just starting to see some brown spots on the sand.

It's pretty quiet. I bought the air pump they sell too, and it's working just fine. Only time will tell.

Hutch

Clowns are acclimated and in the tank!
3bca5c6a92ef63366f78d3aa4f9da825.jpg

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
You guys are funny. Thank you very much for the congrats, but these are not new clowns. These are my original fish from the first tank. They've been living in a storage tank in the basement waiting for the new one to cycle.

So, yes! They get along perfectly as they are a mated pair, and it's great to finally get them into their new home.
[emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]

Last edited:

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
@Hutch and I went to our local LFS and brought back a baby six line wrasse that has been acclimated and placed in the QT.

Also picked up a toadstool leather and a combo rock of zoas (four different types). Buy one coral, get 30% off the second. Woot!

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Thanks! And yes, I finally caught up reading your thread. [emoji14]
I'm glad you enjoyed the updates then :) lol
Your tank is looking awesome though, I'm so jealous of the reefer! I keep coming back to the thought of getting one for an upgrade for me lol. How do you find the width of the tank for scaping?? It looks a touch thin to me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.