May the 4th be with you! And Happy Birthday to me!

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
On this day in 1970, 5 years prior to my actual birth, 4 students at Kent State University were shot and killed during a Vietnam war protest. My father was on the campus that day as a reporter for the Akron Beacon Journal to cover the protest. He saw what happened and ended up writing a much different story that day. Most of you know the headline: Four dead in Ohio. I always make sure to toast to the memory of those students every year, and be thankful that my father did not get shot.

I'm thankful that the geeks of the world have shifted the focus of this day to a much happier celebration: Star Wars. I am proud to be a geek and will make sure to listen to the Cantina Band!

May the 4th be with you!

Last edited:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Happy_Birthday!.png

punxyguy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Suggestion celebrate buy pampering yourself by adding a new coral or fish to your tank :p

ReefApprentice

Happy Birthday!!!!Hope your b-day ends up being a memorable one. Cant wait to see if you get a new addition to the tank.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Thanks everyone! All of my new coral pics are on my tank thread. Right now, I'm seeing if I can get use the rest of my b-day money for my protein skimmer.