May 2012 POTM Contest~

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
May's contest theme will be "STICKS"! Show us your branching SPS coral and you could be a WINNER in May!

Winner will receive $50 from our own Travis to be used toward a purchase at the RS sponsor of the winner's choice.

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
  • 1) ONE photo per contestant
  • 2) No heavily photoshopped photos are allowed. The photos should be as raw/normal/untouched as possible. Minimal editing such as cropping, brightness/contrast adjustments, and resizing are acceptable.
  • 3) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank).
  • 4) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed
  • 5) Past winners will be ineligible from entering future contests for a period of two (2) months - let's give others a chance to win
  • 6) Photos MUST be uploaded to the May 2012 POTM Gallery by midnight (EST) May 31st.

Sorry, no moderators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all eligible uploaded photos will be available after the upload deadline date.

NOTE: Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll! May 2012 POTM Gallery

lbiminiblue

May's contest theme will be "STICKS"! Show us your branching SPS coral and you could be a WINNER in May!

Winner will receive $50 from our own Travis to be used toward a purchase at the RS sponsor of the winner's choice.

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
  • 1) ONE photo per contestant
  • 2) No heavily photoshopped photos are allowed. The photos should be as raw/normal/untouched as possible. Minimal editing such as cropping, brightness/contrast adjustments, and resizing are acceptable.
  • 3) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank).
  • 4) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed
  • 5) Past winners will be ineligible from entering future contests for a period of two (2) months - let's give others a chance to win
  • 6) Photos MUST be uploaded to the May 2012 POTM Gallery by midnight (EST) May 31st.

Sorry, no moderators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all eligible uploaded photos will be available after the upload deadline date.

NOTE: Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll! May 2012 POTM Gallery

Awesome! If only i had a branching SPS....the zoas hardly pop off the frag plug...

luisgo

Here is my Red Planet SPS for the contest.

201205RedPlanet.jpg

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Does it have to b stuff that's still alive or stuff we once had. Sniff sniff.

........I have nothing intelligent left to say.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
hmmm good question Matt. For now I'm going to say, "as long as it was YOURS, you took the pic, and it hasn't won another contest" I'm gonna accept it. If we have any "issues" we'll address them in future rules :)

jpsika08

No, I meant where is the POTM pictures shown now?

As I only see the big banner on top of the homepage. :)

steved13

PREMIUM
The last I heard, the POTM will be in the rotation of pics that took it's place. Travis is working on getting it to the right size and placement so it looks right.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Willie that's a great submission.

Red Planet is my FAV SPS by far.

Alright gang I know there are lots of "Sticks" out there... let's get more pics coming :)