Maxpect gyre crashed

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Yeah they come with spare rotors..... My first reaction was "do you plan on them breaking?"!!! They break often from what I've heard.

sirrealism

Triggerjay. How long have you had this pump? I ask because I plan on getting 2 of them for an 8' tank and I want to make sure they are holding up

Triggerjay

I have had it since jan. love it so far. I take it apart about once a month to inspect/clean everything. I run mine on the forward/reverse cycle set at two minutes. Forward speed is set at 40% and reverse 80%. I also run one A impeller and one B. I mounted mine vertically as I have a cube. A rectangle tank they recommend horizontal placement. I also love the feeding mode. It shuts down for 10 minutes then restarts itself in the last mode/settings it was running at.

Triggerjay

I'm beginning to dislike this pump now.. I'm on the last set of impellers, flow has decreased and I now have to run it 100% to even make the water move... So done with it.

Choff

Yep, same happened to me. Loved it when I got it. Ran it at 30 pct and it moved an ocean, now I'm at 100 pct and I'm about to put my other mp40 back on