March 2012 POTM Contest~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:) March's contest theme will be "your favorite aquarium cleaning gadget in action"! Show us your skimmer, scrapper, refugium, micron sock, sponge filter, whatever... any cleaning gadget in action.

Winner will receive a flipper cleaner donated by our sponsor Flipper Cleaner
. :thumbup:

Please review the entry regulations below and have fun!!
Rules:
1) ONE photo per contestant,

2) No heavily photoshopped photos are allowed. The photos should be as raw/normal/untouched as possible. Minimal editing such as cropping, brightness/contrast adjustments, and resizing are acceptable.

3) Photo subject matter must be from the member's tank (or household tank).

4) Photos that have previously won any other contest are not allowed,

5) Past winners will be ineligible from entering future contests for a period of two (2) months - let's give others a chance to win.

6) Photos MUST be uploaded to the March 2012 POTM Galleryhttp://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/613 by midnight (EST) March 31st.

Sorry, no moderators allowed to participate in this contest.

A voting poll for all uploaded photos will be available after the upload deadline date.

NOTE: Only photos uploaded into the photo gallery will be included in the voting poll!
March 2012 POTM Gallery

Uslanja

What a cool contest subject!! And a very cool device that Flipper is, we have one and love it!!! Thanks for sponsoring "Flipper Cleaner" guys!!

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
tnwillia said:
*** BUMP *** Get your camera out folks! Have fun with this!

Does this mean I actually have to clean my tank? Ug!... Ok...

....Salt Creep Is Everywhere!....

luisgo

Some of my cleaning gadgets in action!!

Cleaninggadgets.jpg

PIMPALA

2 entries? REALLY? the freakin flipper is kick butt, and i'd have entered the contest, but i already have two of them, and wanted someone else to get one!!

engineer goby

I've heard good things about them. I wish I had taken a better pic like me removing me neon dotty from the sump sock for the second time

sk8rdn

I tried to take a pic of my favorite cleaning device, but she didn't want her photo taken and posted online... Lol.

sk8rdn

jjmoneyman said:
Looks like I'm a day late

That's exactly what I was trying to convince her to let me do! She didn't want it posted... Duh...lol