Making your first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigB

Hello to Reefsanctuary,
Not new to aquariums just new to this site. Hope to refresh the knowledge of reef tanks and learn some new things. Dont have a reef tank set up at the moment but will soon. Look forward to learning all thats new.
Sure looks like a lot of really good people on here.
Thanks for the site.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Popup

I guess I'm going to make my first post. Here it goes :) !

I just got back into the reef keeping hobby after being out of it for four years. I started keeping fish when I was 10, started with a 40 breeder planted freshwater tank. 4 years later I tried my hand at keeping a pico reef. It was 3 gallons and it was going beautifully until I went on vacation and forgot to get someone to take care of the tank. Now I am in the process of perfecting my new 30 gallon cube. Everything has been going well so far, it's only 5 weeks old and I already have a variety of corals and a Cinnamon Clown. I cannot wait to show y'all pictures of the tank.

Hariprasad

hello all, im hari from India, im new to this hobby i have maintained fresh water fishes for years now planning for a marine water tank and have no idea about it good that i found this forum here :)

jpsika08

Welcome to RS Hari, here you will find lots of information on SW tanks as well as great people.
Any questions you have just fire away :)

BTW, Love your country, was there two years ago, I represent Suzuki Maruti in my country :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Do you have a sw tank or any questions?

artachokie

Hey name is Jaime I just started a 30 gallon tank with live rock 2 weeks ago running CPR bakpak, 30 pounds live sand. Just got a 120watt led, Some fiji live rock too that came with tank with a Some purple species of Zoa coral. I love the colors of the Zoa I love the pics of corals on this site. Hope to put some of those in tank soon. :D

Tumuerte

Hi all,

I've always had a love for fish. I can remember going down to my local Aquarium store and just oogling at the salt water fish. I had fresh water set-ups for a long time, but I've always wanted to try my hand at salt water. I'm happy I found this forum, it looks like I'll be able to learn a lot before delving into this. Maybe avoid some pitfalls along the way. So much to learn, but I'm excited.

You just can't beat the beautiful colours that a salt water set-up can give us.

Status
Not open for further replies.