Lynn's 90 gallons of Sunshine

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Lynn, I just caught up on your thread!

Congratulations on your breeding pair of bluespots!!!!! How awesome!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Fantastic photos of the flashing male and the pregnant female. :thumbup:

lcstorc

I don't want to jump ahead of myself but then again I do want to be prepared just in case it does happen.
ATM I am gathering info to see what I would need to do if he carries the eggs. Since I don't even know when to expect the transfer I am seriously date impaired.

hma

Lynn, remember when my clowns slipped/ Heinz told me to black everything out and take a flashlight and a container, hold the container to the top of the water and shine the light there and they will swim into the container. It works, however these aren't clowns, but I think it would be the same difference...:) Congratulations, now let's see some blues....guess I broke it all down too soon, huh? lol Speaking of which how is everything doing?

Hi Lynn ... Bluespots as all Jawfish are mouth breeder, The above described method will not function, at least not during the first weeks. With danger they disappear in the mouth of the parental animal like in the photo to see. :cool:

Jawfish_breeding.jpg

lcstorc

Well, I don't know what to expect and clearly have no idea how I can assist with the process, so I will simply report the news as I see it.
She is obviously no longer pregnant. Still a bit pudgy but definitely not like she was before. Meanwhile, I have no clue about him. He has closed the door to his burrow and as far as I know has not come out today.
We'll see what if anything happens next.

lcstorc

Yep,
Showed up for dinner last night.
Hopefully there will be a next time. Regardless Sunshine and Moonshine are doing great and there to brighten my day.

lcstorc

You did just build that lovely covering for your tank. It is exactly what I use to keep my blues in the tank.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Ok, you all know how much I like posting, but I have to clear the air. I actually do like Broccoli. I really do, as long as it remains on Lynn's plate. AND before I forget again, I did earn a brownie point once by tasting some of those little green things that stick to your teeth. Lynn gave me a .... well you know. It just so happened that one of those little green buggers got up and jump out of her mouth and right in to mine. Boy I'll never let that happen again... :yup: :yup: :yup: I need a hug:hug1:

Frank posting is more extraordinary than your breeding pair of BSs! :lol:

Just stopping by to check on your progress. I'm so happy for you Lynn! Peace!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Maybe this thread needs a double poke??:poke: :poke: And a few of these to keep you inline:whip::bigblue:

caitrina

All thoe pokes didn't work, but I talked to Lynn a few weeks ago and she says tanks are fine and all thr thingsI gave her are doing GREAT. The duncans took off like wild fire and all is just doing well. I don't come in anymore because it just makes me miss my tank more. It is amazing how much comfort the tank can give....hmmmmm...anyway ...thats my update and a poke poke poke for Lynn...lol